Thursday, February 16, 2006

Well, Well.

It's been more than a week and I really had no time to improve my GO skills. However, I have got my new Goban from GoFigure.com. It is 10 sm in height made out of beach pieces. Looks quite nice and I have already played two games with my girlfriend. She is new to this game and it was tough to explain some part to her. Had to give her a handicap of 13 stones ^.^
Well I lost by around 35 points. I like my new GO board a lot and I think my Girlfriend does too. Otherwise she would have not played a game. Well she also likes furnished white glass stones.

By the way, I had some time to play a few games online. KGS. All my games were free games coz i didn't feel like playing rated games. Don't know why, but I get a bit afraid of going down in rank. I think everyone has the same fear. Sometimes I don't really care about rank but sometimes for some unknown reasons I do. A bit strange.

So I have lost pretty much all games online. I have also played a game vs 5kyu player who gave me a 9 stone advantage. Well! I got owned so much I wanted to cry. You begin to think that it is impossible to do anything. well :D the final score was 250 stones to mine 35 or so. The difference is outragous.

That's it for now.

No comments: